Sunday, February 18, 2007

A week since I left!

Yes, it has been a week. In some ways it feels like just a few days and yet it also feels like I have been gone for so long! Today my brother had some compartir time with me (sharing time). He shared all his music with me, he loves American Rock and Roll. He kept putting in a cd and asking me who it was singing. For those of you how know me well you know how this went. I didn't have a clue about music. It has been decided by my brother that there is no way that I am american. I have been invited to a party for tonight with my brother. It is actaully a birthday party for a one year old. There is no speration between age groups which is very cool. I am doing okay with my Spanish when I am one on one, but with this party...eeek! When all of them talk in a group, they talk really really fast and I can't follow the conversation. Well, that is all for now, I told my brother I wanted to come here so he said he would come with me. I didn't realize that meant he would sit there while I typed away. I feel a little bad and I am not sure what the culture says I should do so I will go now and take him home. Hasta luego!

No comments: