Thursday, July 31, 2008

Reasons to Live

I was invited to a taller on Human Relations this week and one of the activities was to write down why we want to keep on living and them share them with the group. I really liked this activity so, here are my reasons to live...(and there is no order of importance in this exercise)

To have a great love of my life
To have kids and see them grow up
To give my parents grandbabies and see the pleasure in their eyes.
To have my own grandkids
To travel the world
-I have always wanted to ride a camel to the great Pyramids of Egypt (random I know)
To meet new people
To continue the friendships I have and strengthen them
To learn to dance the latin dances
To learn new things
To have a intellectually satisfying career
To contribute to society
To make a difference in the world (I dream big:)

When makes you desire to keep on living?

No comments: