Monday, October 22, 2007

2 Month Countdown

Yes it is only 2 months until I come home for Christmas! Of course I'll have to come back here in January, but still very exciting. 2 weeks in the states will be wonderfull. As for the past month, Greg came and visited me for a week. He stayed at my site for a few days and likened it to camping. I can see the comparison as well. Then we went to a resort in Punta Cana and I lived it up for 5 days. I got to take as many hot showers as I wanted and the food was amazing. I even had a massage while I was there. Going back to my site was a little rough once Greg left, especially since somewhere along the way I picked up soemthing that made me violently ill. But, I am feeling so much better now, and today is a very exciting day because my family comes! YEah! I have been counting down to this for quite a while. We will also go to a resort in Punta Cana (soneday I'll have to check out the other beaches in this country). Hopefully all goes well for us! As for those of you who have noticed I am not good with keeping this updated...I am very good at writing back to emails. So if anyone would like more immediate responses/updates ~email me.

No comments: